EDS Awareness Educational Series presents “Sinus Care for Ehlers-Danlos”
EDS Awareness invites you to watch this FREE webinar recording!
Sponsored by www.bodysupportstore.com
TOPIC: “Sinus Care for Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome”
PRESENTER: Subinoy Das, MD, FACS, FARS
Dr. Das is an Otolaryngologist (ear, nose & throat specialist) and
CEO of the U.S. Institute for Advanced Sinus Care and Research
To receive notification of upcoming EDS Webinars via email, Click Here.
About our speaker: Dr. Subinoy Das
Dr. Das is currently taking new patients in Columbus, OH. He is the Chief Executive Officer and Interim Medical Director at the new U.S. Institute for Advanced Sinus Care and Research in Columbus, OH. He also serves as the Executive Vice President and Chair of the Scientific Advisory Board for ENTVantage Dx, a diagnostic company in Austin, TX.
- Director, Division of Rhinology/Sinus Surgery at The Ohio State University, 2008 – 2014
- Assistant Professor at Medical College of Georgia, 2007 – 2008
Awards and Certifications:
- Dr. Das has been recognized as one of the nation’s best sinus surgeons and received multiple awards as one of America’s best doctors (top 5% of surgeons)
- U.S. board-certified otolaryngologist, Fellow of the American College of Surgeons, and Fellow of the American Rhinologic Society
- Research Associate of the Center of Microbial Pathogenesis at the Research Institute, Nationwide Children’s Hospital
- His NIH funded research was awarded the 2013 Fowler Award (top basic science research award in otolaryngology) for his work on detecting the cause of sinus infections
University of Virginia, 1993-2001
Doctor of Medicine (M.D.), Medicine and Bachelor of Arts (B.A.)
Click here for more information about Dr. Subinoy Das and the U.S. Institute for Advanced Sinus Care and Research
Upcoming FREE sessions will be offered the 1st and 3rd Wednesdays of each month. (They are moving to Tuesday nights in 2015.)
Do you have a great doctor? Nominate your doctor to present to the EDS community!
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hope you can join us for future sessions.
Deanna & John