Hypermobility Happy Hour Podcast interview with John Ferman
John Ferman President of Chronic Pain Partners 501 (c)(3) a.k.a. EDS Awareness was recently interviewed during a Hypermobility Happy Hour Podcast.
On this episode, John Ferman returns to talk about his recent work with his organization EDS Awareness/Chronic Pain Partners. EDS Awareness/Chronic Pain Partners has tons of great content including free online webinars that are posted to YouTube (one of which has an astounding 50,000 views) so definitely check them out if you haven’t already and are looking to learn more about Ehlers-Danlos and chronic pain. One of the recent topics John has been working on is raising awareness about how EDS is not “all in your head.”
Click here for the link to the Podcast audio broadcast.
– EDS is not “all in your head.”
– Listing of EDS Awareness Newsletters
– Listing and map of over 120 EDS Support Groups
– Over 100 EDS Educational webinars for patients and healthcare providers
– Results of the EDS Awareness World-Wide Survey – 2544 respondents
– EDS Physician CME Educational Program
–EDS Leadership program to educate new and existing EDS Leaders
–Your guide to our EDS Awareness resources
– Our family story “My wife had EDS and Did not know it”