Free Webinar: “Physical Therapy for Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome” with Trish Meegan, DPT – Recording Available
Watch the recording of this free webinar.
Sponsored by www.bodysupportstore.com
TOPIC: “Physical Therapy for EDS: Including how your posture and thorax/ribcage affects your PT program”
PRESENTER: Trish Meegan, DPT, L, ATC
Click IMAGE for a link to this recording
Click here for a link to the presenter’s slides
INVITE YOUR FRIENDS: Spread the knowledge! Please post this announcement on Facebook, and forward this invitation to others who may be interested in this FREE learning session.
About our speaker: Patricia Meegan, DPT, L, ATC
- Trish Meegan practices Physical Therapy at Healy Physical Therapy in Cumberland, Rhode Island.
- She specializes in manual therapy, and has experience treating Ehlers-Danlos patients since 2011 (with a focus in EDS since 2013). Trish is the PT Clinical Education Staff Mentor as well as a clinical instructor for graduate students.
- In addition, Trish provides inpatient rehabilitation at Southern New England Rehabilitation Center at Our Lady of Fatima Hospital.
- She also teaches as an adjunct instructor at New England Institute of Technology in the Physical Therapy Assistant Program.
- Trish received her Doctorate of Physical Therapy and undergraduate/graduate degrees in Athletic Training/Sports Medicine from Quinnipiac University.
Click here for learn more about our Speaker.
We appreciate your Facebook shares, Likes and comments
1 thought on “Free Webinar: “Physical Therapy for Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome” with Trish Meegan, DPT – Recording Available”
Posted months ago about group members who would love to know the content of the webinars, but who are hearing impaired and thus cannot access them. Wondering what we might be able to do to make them accessible to all EDS members?