Free Webinar: “Mast Cell Disorders” by Dr. Theoharis Theoharides – Recording Available
Watch this FREE educational video!
Dr. Theoharis Theoharides presents “Mast Cell Disorders”
Sponsored by www.bodysupportstore.com
TOPIC: “Mast Cell Disorders”
PRESENTER: Dr. Theoharis Theoharides
Click here for the recording of this presentation
About our speaker:
Dr. Theoharis C. Theoharides
Professor of Integrative Physiology & Pathobiology
- Theoharis C. Theoharides, M.S., Ph.D., M.D., F.A.A.A.A.I. is the Director of the Molecular Immunopharmacology and Drug Discovery Laboratory
- He is a Professor of Pharmacology, Biochemistry and Internal Medicine and Associate Professor of Psychiatry at Tufts University School of Medicine, Boston, MA, USA
- Dr. Theoharides has published over 350 research papers and 3 textbooks
- He has been placed in the top 5% of authors most quoted in pharmacological and immunological journals
- Dr. Theoharides has received the Oliver Smith Award “recognizing excellence, compassion and service,” while doing his training in internal medicine at the New England Medical Center
- He received the Boston Mayor’s Community Award and the “Dr. George Papanicolau” Award
- Dr. Theoharides is “Archon Ieromnemon” of the Ecumenical Patriarchate of Constantinople
- He received all his degrees with honors from Yale University from where he was awarded the Winternitz Price in Pathology.
- Dr. Theoharides is the founder and president of AutismFreeBrain Inc., organization committed to putting an end to Autism by fighting Brain Immunity Storms
BA, Biology & History of Medicine, Yale University
MS, MPhil, Immunology, Yale University
PhD, Pharmacology, Yale University
MD, Yale University
Click here for more about Dr. Theoharis Theoharides
Additional links related to Dr. Theoharides’ programs and research
EDSawareness.com offers FREE Educational Sessions twice/month!
To receive webinar announcements via email, Click Here
To watch video RECORDINGS of previous presentations, Click Here
(then select “previous page” to view more recordings.)
To attend the next live session, Click Here
(then select the upcoming presenter’s announcement to view meeting log-in instructions
We appreciate your Likes and Comments
8 thoughts on “Free Webinar: “Mast Cell Disorders” by Dr. Theoharis Theoharides – Recording Available”
Is the time 7:30 pm EST or EDT, given that it’s now Daylight time season?
It says EST
It is actually 7:30 EDT
Can we join the webinar from the UK ?
Yes you can join from the UK
Hello, will the content of this webinar be available after it’s over? I will be working during the hours it’s live.
Kathleen Maynard, RN, OTR/L, ACM
I had the same question, Kathleen. The website states: “We try to record these sessions and post them on our site for those who can not attend live. – See more at: https://www.chronicpainpartners.com/webinars/#sthash.x99LhcoK.dpuf”
So, it looks like it will likely be available, but not necessarily.
The webinar will be recorded and posted with the Doctor’s slides on this page Wednesday. Hope you can join us.