Free Webinar: “Mast Cell Activation Syndrome” – Recording Available
Watch the recording of this free webinar.
Sponsored by www.bodysupportstore.com
TOPIC: “Mast Cell Activation Syndrome”
PRESENTER: Dr. Lawrence Afrin
Click IMAGE for the recording of this presentation.
Click here for the link to the presentation slides
INVITE YOUR FRIENDS: Spread the knowledge! Please post this announcement on Facebook, and forward this to others who may be interested in this FREE learning session.
About our speaker:
- Dr. Afrin earned his M.D. at the Medical University of South Carolina (MUSC) in 1988, where he also pursued internal medicine residency and hematology/oncology clinical and research fellowships.
- He was on the faculty at MUSC (1995-2014) and was active in undergraduate and graduate medical education, educational and IT administration, and practice and research in hematology/oncology and medical informatics.
- In the past 10 years, Dr. Afrin’s clinical work has increasingly focused in hematology, especially mast cell disease.
- He directed the MUSC’s myeloproliferative neoplasms clinical trials program.
- He joined the staff at University of Minnesota in 2014.
- Dr. Afrin has served on national panels on oncology education and quality care and speaks widely in his areas of focus.
- He has an extensive record of peer-reviewed publications and serves on the editorial boards for several journals and on the Medical Advisory Board for The Mastocytosis Society. He is also a member of the American Society of Hematology and the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- Dr. Afrin recently published a book called “Never Bet Against Occam: Mast Cell Activation Disease and the Modern Epidemics of Chronic Illness and Medical Complexity”.
Click here for a link to purchase this book on Amazon
Click here for more about Dr. Lawrence Afrin
We appreciate your Facebook shares, Likes and comments