Webinar by Dr. Pocinki – Recording Available
EDS Awareness invites you to listen to Dr. Alan Pocinki’s presentation about Chronic Pain, Poor Sleep, Depression, and Fatigue in EDS. Dysautonomia was also addressed in his lecture.
Sponsored by www.bodysupportstore.com
PRESENTER: Alan Pocinki, MD, FACP
TOPIC: Breaking the cycle of Chronic Pain, Poor Sleep, Depression, and Fatigue
Click here for the recording of the educational program
Click here for the slides used in this presentation
About Alan Pocinki, MD, FACP
– Dr. Pocinki received his degree from the Cornell University Medical College.
– He completed his internship and residency at Washington Hospital Center.
– Dr. Pocinki is a Clinical Assocate Professor at George Washington University Medical Center, and a Fellow of the American College of Physicians.
– He has served the D.C. Medical Society in a variety of capacities, including as a Member of its Board of Trustees
– Dr. Pocinki was honored for his work by the Medical Society with its Distinguished Service Award.
– He has also served as the President of the D.C. Society of Internal Medicine, and was named the national Young Internist of the Year by the American Society of Internal Medicine in 1997.
– Dr. Pocinki patients have voted him one of the “Top Primary Care Doctors in Washington” in a leading consumer magazine, and his peers have similarly voted him one of Washingtonian magazine’s “Top Doctors.”
4 thoughts on “Webinar by Dr. Pocinki – Recording Available”
I unfortunately missed the talk given by Alan Pocinki yesterday, 8/20/14. Is there any way I could access the sound file? I am a physical therapist and very interested in what he has to say.
Sorry for the delay in responding.
The recording link is at:
Deanna & John
I’d like to be notified of seminars.
The presentation by Dr. Pocinki was so helpful to me. Each one I join in makes me feel more informed and hopeful. It was so good to hear that the autonomic dysfunction can be improved with improving sleep cycle and other tips and maybe Beta blockers. I am moving in the right direction thanks to these life changes speakers. Thank you!