2019 EDS Leadership Conference
We are delighted to have completed our first successful EDS Leadership event on May 17, 2019 in Mason, Ohio
The conference was free, and we had over 300 life and “live stream” registered attendees from: US, AU, BE, Columbia, CA, UK, MX, Neatherlands, …
Videos of the conference presentations will be posted on Leadeds.com soon.
About LEAD EDS
Building and supporting well educated, confident leaders. The program recognizes the important role of EDS leaders who help connect, support and educate their members. This learning event offers leadership development programs and resources designed to serve local support groups, Facebook and advocacy groups at all stages of their development.
We are here to help
- Many with EDS want to help others who have similar conditions
- Most with EDS have no organizational experience or training
- Group leaders have good days and bad days and need help
- EDS resources are rarely known and generally unavailable
- Legal concerns need to be understood to protect all
WHO is Coordinating this Training?
Chronic Pain Partners non profit 501(c)(3) – EDSawareness.com
- Founded in 2012 By John Ferman & his daughter Deanna Hamm
- Helped over 120 EDS Support groups world wide
- Over 85 monthly patient oriented Educational programs
- First online EDS Physician CME Educational course
– Founded by Kendra Neilsen Myles in February 2016
- EDS Wellness, Inc. is the 1st 501(c)(3) nonprofit focused on mind-body-spirit care for individuals with ALL hypermobility related disorders.
- EDS Wellness’ mission is to develop integrative strategies for restoring function & living well for all individuals affected by Ehlers-Danlos syndromes (EDS), hypermobility spectrum disorders (HSD), and related conditions .