Free Webinar: “Support Groups for Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome” by John Ferman – Recording available
Listen to this FREE online learning session!
- Do you wish for in-person friendships with EDSers who ‘get it’?
- Do you have the desire to form a local EDS group, but are not sure where to begin, or what is involved?
- Assuming there are too few EDSers in your small city?
You might be surprised!
A group can begin with 2 or 3 people and does not require alot of time or effort. Groups grow and develop through time. Local groups are not only for support, but friendship, resource-sharing, advocacy and awareness!
Don’t miss the replay of this Webinar about “Support Groups for Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome” by John Ferman, of EDS Awareness, whose free program has provided guidance and websites to over 100 EDS support groups.
Sponsored by www.bodysupportstore.com
This is an introduction to the presentation that John gave at the 2015 EDNF Learning conference on August 13 – 15 in Baltimore.
About our speaker: John Ferman
- John Ferman is a retired Professional Project Manager, IT professional and Distinguished Toastmaster DTM
- He has had many leadership roles in a variety of hi-tech companies and community organizations.
- John helped to organize a volunteer, 24 hour “Crisis Hotline” in the Cleveland, Ohio area
- He and his daughter, Deanna (who has Hypermobile EDS), started the EDS Awareness program in 2012
- John is a full time volunteer developing and managing this program.
We appreciate your Facebook share, Likes and Comments