Local EDS Support Groups
A Local EDS Support Group is a great way to share information and develop “face-to-face” relationships with EDSers having similar experiences.
Watch this free video describing how we can help you start a group and spread local awareness.
2019 Leadership Conference discusses: Setting up and managing Adult and Children EDS Support groups, Facebook for Support Groups, Advocacy and Business considerations.
Please go to the Home Page for our map and list of Local Support Groups.
We can show you:
- how to join or start your group
- how to find new members, plan & organize meetings, activities, local awareness, etc.
- how to create your FREE website pages
(Simple and user-friendly! If you can use a Word processor, you have the skills already!)
Through local groups and this website community, we will:
- Provide FREE website pages for your group to post meetings, activities, articles, helpful hints, local resources, etc.
- Help EDSers locate valuable information, continue to learn, and create resources to share with their EDS peers
- Enable you to share your experiences and what you’ve learned about managing EDS, and recommend links to your favorite sites, research papers, books, products, articles, etc.
- Encourage and enable EDSers to inform medical practitioners and the public about EDS