Local EDS Support Groups
A Local EDS Support Group is a great way to share information and develop “face-to-face” relationships with EDSers having similar experiences.
Watch this free video describing how we can help you start a group and spread local awareness.
2019 Leadership Conference discusses: Setting up and managing Adult and Children EDS Support groups, Facebook for Support Groups, Advocacy and Business considerations.
We can show you:
- how to join or start your group
- how to find new members, plan & organize meetings, activities, local awareness, etc.
- how to create your FREE website pages
(Simple and user-friendly! If you can use a Word processor, you have the skills already!)
Through local groups and this website community, we will:
- Provide FREE website pages for your group to post meetings, activities, articles, helpful hints, local resources, etc.
- Help EDSers locate valuable information, continue to learn, and create resources to share with their EDS peers
- Enable you to share your experiences and what you’ve learned about managing EDS, and recommend links to your favorite sites, research papers, books, products, articles, etc.
- Encourage and enable EDSers to inform medical practitioners and the public about EDS