Webinar on “Gastrointestinal Disorders in EDS” by Dr. Manu Sood – Recording Available
Join us for a recording of this Free learning session!
Dr. Manu Sood presents “Gastrointestinal Disorders in EDS” .
Sponsored by www.bodysupportstore.com
TOPIC: “Gastrointestinal Disorders in EDS”
PRESENTER: Dr. Manu Sood
About our speaker: Manu Sood, MD
- Dr. Sood is Professor and Chief of Division of Pediatric Gastroenterology at Medical College of Wisconsin
- He is Medical Director of Gastroenterology and Program Director, Motility at Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin
- He was awarded Castle Connolly’s Top Doctors™ (2013)
- Dr. Sood has spoken at the EDNF Conference.
- He has been published in more than 10 journals, including topics such as GI Motility Disorders, IBS and GERD.
Professor and Chief
Division of Pediatric Gastroenterology, Medical College of Wisconsin
2011 – Present (4 years)
Medical College of Wisconsin
2004 – 2011 (7 years)
Royal Manchester Children’s Hospital
Central Manchester University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
2001 – 2004 (3 years)
EDSawareness.com offers FREE Educational Sessions twice/month!
To receive webinar announcements via email, Click Here
To watch video RECORDINGS of previous presentations, Click Here
(then select “previous page” to view more recordings.)
To attend the next live session, Click Here
(then select the upcoming presenter’s announcement to view meeting log-in instructions
We appreciate your Likes and Comments