Webinar: Physical Therapy for EDS – Part 2
Watch this video presentation!
TOPIC: “Physical Therapy for EDS – Part 2”
Why does it hurt all of the time?
PRESENTER: Jan Dommerholt, DPT
Sponsored by www.bodysupportstore.com
Click here for a link to the video recording
Click here to view/download the slides used during this presentation.
– Jan Dommerholt is a recognized expert in the physical therapy diagnosis and treatment of persons with chronic pain syndromes, including EDS.
– He is owner of Bethesda Physiocare in Bethesda, MD, co-owner of PhysioFitness in Rockville, MD, and owner of Myopain Seminars, also in Bethesda, MD. He has taught many courses and lectured at conferences, including EDNF patient and physician conferences.
– He is also a recognized expert in the physical therapy diagnosis and treatment of persons with myofascial pain syndrome, chronic pain syndromes, and whiplash associated disorders.
Education & Associations
– Jan Dommerholt received his Master of Professional Studies with a concentration in biomechanical trauma from Lynn University.
– His Doctorate in Physical Therapy is from the University of St. Augustine for Health Sciences.
– He is a Diplomate of the American Academy of Pain Management and a member of several medical and physical therapy professional organizations.
– Jan Dommerholt has published several books, 90 articles, and nearly 60 chapters in medical and physical therapy textbooks on myofascial pain, chronic pain conditions, fibromyalgia, complex regional pain syndrome, and whiplash.
– He prepares a literature review column on myofascial pain syndrome for the Journal of Bodywork and Movement Therapies. View a partial list of pertinent publications.
Areas of Interest
– Jan Dommerholt has combined his interests in music and physical therapy. He has also specialized in the diagnosis and treatment of musicians with musculoskeletal problems.
– He has studied physical therapy approaches for persons with craniomandibular pain and completed an advanced internship with Dr. Mariano Rocabado in Santiago, Chile.
– He has studied dry needling techniques in Europe, the United States and Canada, and has incorporated these techniques into his manual therapy practice. He teaches trigger point dry needling courses.
Click this link to see a previous presentation (Part 1) by Jan Dommerholt.
EDSawareness.com offers FREE Educational Sessions twice/month!
To receive webinar announcements via email, Click Here
To watch video RECORDINGS of previous presentations, Click Here
We appreciate your Facebook shares, Likes and comments.