“Free Online EDS Physician CME Education”
Watch this video demonstration and share it with your friends and doctors!
PRESENTER: John Ferman.
TITLE: “New, Free, Online EDS Physician CME Education”
Sponsored by www.BodySupportStore.com
Click here for a link to the video presentation and demonstration
Click here for a link to the slides used during the presentation
ABOUT OUR SPEAKER: John Ferman
- John Ferman is the co-founder of the EDS Awareness Program, along with his daughter Deanna who was diagnosed with hypermobile EDS in 2008. John is the president of Chronic Pain Partners a non-profit 501(c)(3).
- The EDS Awareness program was first introduced at the 2012 EDNF/EDS conference and we have been sponsors at these conferences every year since then.
The mission of EDS Awareness is to ensure greater understanding of Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome (EDS) by patients, the general public and within the medical community – in order to improve the quality of life for those affected by EDS – and those who care for them.
- To assist and encourage support groups to organize and spread Knowledge about EDS in their local Communities.
- To help those with EDS and associated conditions to locate valuable information, continue to learn, and to share awareness materials with their EDS peers.
- To educate patients, healthcare providers and the public about EDS through live webinars held monthly.
CONTRIBUTIONS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
- Provided free tools and mentoring to help start 110+ EDS Local Support Groups world-wide… and growing
- Host free EDS educational webinars monthly since 2013. 70+ webinars available at our EDS Awareness website
- Click here for the New, Free, Online EDS Physician CME Education website
EDSawareness.com offers FREE Educational Sessions monthly!
To receive webinar announcements via email, Click Here
To watch video RECORDINGS of previous presentations, Click Here
We appreciate your Facebook shares, Likes and Comments