TOPIC: “Introduction to Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome”
PRESENTER: Dr. Brad Tinkle
Click here for the recording of this presentation
About our speaker: Dr. Brad Tinkle
– Dr. Brad Tinkle is the Medical Director of Clinical Genetics at Advocate Children’s Hospital in Chicago.
– His clinics include Ehlers-Danlos (for adults, children, and families) and pediatric Down’s Syndrome.
– Prior to his current position, Dr. Tinkle was a clinical and clinical molecular geneticist at Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center (CCHMC).
– He specializes in caring for individuals with heritable connective tissue disorders such as Ehlers-Danlos syndromes, Marfan syndrome, osteogenesis imperfecta, and achondroplasia among the many.
– Dr. Tinkle served as director of the Skeletal Dysplasia Center (CCHMC), co-director of the Marfan/Ehlers-Danlos syndrome clinic, as well as director of the Connective Tissue Clinic.
– He serves as associate director in the Clinical Molecular Genetics Laboratory at CCHMC.
– Dr. Tinkle formerly served on the Board of Directors and on the Professional Advisory Network of the Ehlers-Danlos National Foundation.
– Dr. Tinkle earned a bachelor’s in science for engineering (BSE) in genetic engineering from Purdue University in 1989.
– He received his Ph.D. in Human Genetics from the George Washington University in the District of Columbia in 1995.
– He attended medical school at Indiana University and completed a pediatric/clinical genetics residency at CCHMC.
– He also finished a fellowship in clinical molecular genetics at CCHMC following residency.
EDSawareness.com offers FREE Educational Sessions twice/month!
To receive webinar announcements via email, Click Here
To watch video RECORDINGS of previous presentations, Click Here
We appreciate your Facebook shares, Likes and Comments