Webinar: “Psychiatric Misdiagnoses in EDS: When is Anxiety not Anxiety?”
Watch this video presentation!
TOPIC: “Psychiatric Misdiagnoses in EDS: When is Anxiety not Anxiety?”
PRESENTER: Alan Pocinki, MD, FACP
Sponsored by Ehlers-Danlos Hoofbeat Run Walk-N-Roll and www.bodysupportstore.com
Click here for a link to the recording of this presentation
Click here for a link to the slides used in this presentation
EDSawareness.com offers FREE Educational Sessions twice/month!
To receive webinar announcements via email, Click Here
To watch video RECORDINGS of previous presentations, Click Here
About our speaker: Alan Pocinki, MD, FACP
– Dr. Pocinki has been active in the Ehlers-Danlos community for many years.
– He recently served on an international panel of experts to develop consensus statements on the evaluation and management of autonomic dysfunction and fatigue in EDS, and authored a chapter on sleep disorders in The Dysautonomia Project, which was published last fall.
– He is a Clinical Assocate Professor at George Washington University Medical Center, and a Fellow of the American College of Physicians.
– Dr. Pocinki received his MD from the Cornell University Medical College and completed his internship and residency at Washington Hospital Center.
– His patients have voted him one of the “Top Primary Care Doctors in Washington” in a leading consumer magazine, and his peers have similarly voted him one of Washingtonian magazine’s “Top Doctors.”
Click here for a presentation that Dr. Pocinki previously conducted for our educational series
Click here to read an article by Dr. Pocinki
Click here for the book – “The Dysautonomia Project: Understanding Autonomic Nervous System Disorders for Physicians and Patients“
We appreciate your Facebook shares, Likes and comments