Webinar: “Psychiatric Misdiagnoses in EDS: When is Anxiety not Anxiety?”
Watch this video presentation!
TOPIC: “Psychiatric Misdiagnoses in EDS: When is Anxiety not Anxiety?”
PRESENTER: Alan Pocinki, MD, FACP
Sponsored by Ehlers-Danlos Hoofbeat Run Walk-N-Roll and www.bodysupportstore.com
EDSawareness.com offers FREE Educational Sessions twice/month!
To receive webinar announcements via email, Click Here
To watch video RECORDINGS of previous presentations, Click Here
About our speaker: Alan Pocinki, MD, FACP
– Dr. Pocinki has been active in the Ehlers-Danlos community for many years.
– He recently served on an international panel of experts to develop consensus statements on the evaluation and management of autonomic dysfunction and fatigue in EDS, and authored a chapter on sleep disorders in The Dysautonomia Project, which was published last fall.
– He is a Clinical Assocate Professor at George Washington University Medical Center, and a Fellow of the American College of Physicians.
– Dr. Pocinki received his MD from the Cornell University Medical College and completed his internship and residency at Washington Hospital Center.
– His patients have voted him one of the “Top Primary Care Doctors in Washington” in a leading consumer magazine, and his peers have similarly voted him one of Washingtonian magazine’s “Top Doctors.”
Click here to read an article by Dr. Pocinki
We appreciate your Facebook shares, Likes and comments