Webinar: “Multidisciplinary Diagnostic and Management Approach to the Ehlers-Danlos Patient”
Watch this video presentation!
TOPIC: “Multidisciplinary Diagnostic and Management Approach to the Ehlers-Danlos Patient”
PRESENTER: Dr. Marco Castori
Click here for a link to the video recording
Click here to view/download the slides used during this presentation.
Sponsored by www.bodysupportstore.com
About our speaker:
- Marco Castori is a MD in Rome, Italy with expertise in hereditary systemic connective tissue disorders, particularly Ehlers-Danlos syndrome.
- He obtained his PhD degree with a clinical research project on phenotype variability in Ehlers-Danlos syndrome hypermobility type.
- Dr. Castori has a fixed position as senior hospital-based physician (Clinical/Medical Genetics) at the Division/Laboratory of Medical Genetics of the San Camillo-Forlanini Hospital in Rome (Italy).
- Dr. Castori’s fields of interest include hereditary systemic connective tissue and skin disorders, skeletal dysplasias, foetal pathology, clinical dysmorphology and intellectual disability.
- He is (co)author of more than one hundred-thirty publications in international peer-reviewed journals and of fourteen chapters in edited books.
- Dr. Castori is member of the advisory board of several Italian patients’ associations, the Ehlers-Danlos society and member of the multidisciplinary team of the Chiari Center at the Neurological Surgery P.C. (New York, US).
View Dr. Castori’s publications
EDSawareness.com offers FREE Educational Sessions twice/month!
To receive webinar announcements via email, Click Here
To watch video RECORDINGS of previous presentations, Click Here
We appreciate your Facebook shares, Likes and comments.