Webinar: “How can Pilates help with my EDS Symptoms?”
Join us for a FREE online learning session!
TOPIC: “How can Pilates help with my EDS Symptoms?”
PRESENTER: Jeannie Di Bon. MA, PMA-CPT
Jeannie Di Bon is a Pilates and rehabilitation teacher, author of the book Pilates Without Tears and founder of the London-based studio Create Pilates.
Sponsored by www.bodysupportstore.com
About our speaker: Jeannie Di Bon. MA, PMA-CPT
- Jeannie Di Bon is a Pilates and rehabilitation teacher in the UK.
- She is author of the book Pilates Without Tears.
- Jeannie Di Bon founded the London-based studio Create Pilates.
- She has been teaching Pilates since 2008 and has trained with internationally renowned organizations Polestar Pilates and Body Control Pilates.
- Jeannie DI Bon is a certified member of the Pilates Method Alliance (PMA).
- Her areas of expertise are rehabilitation from injury and illness, chronic pain management and hypermobility syndrome and EDS.
- Being hypermobile herself, she was drawn to the field and now has a large client base with hypermobility and EDS.
- Through working on her own body and with her clients, she has devised a structured Pilates-based program called “Strengthen Your Hypermobile Core.”
- She is a certified Health Coach
EDSawareness.com offers FREE Educational Sessions monthly!
To receive webinar announcements via email, Click Here
To watch video RECORDINGS of previous presentations, Click Here
We appreciate your Facebook shares, Likes and comments.