Webinar: “Results of the EDS Awareness World-Wide Survey”
Watch the recording of this webinar.
Sponsored by www.bodysupportstore.com
TOPIC: Results of the EDS Awareness World-Wide Survey
PRESENTERS: John Ferman and Deanna Hamm
John Ferman and Deanna Hamm (father and daughter) are co-founders of the EDS Awareness Program.
There were 2544 respondents to this World-Wide survey from 26 countries. The specific results were presented and discussed during this webinar.
Click IMAGE for the recording of this presentation
Click here for the link to the presentation slides
Click here for the Survey Summary document
ABOUT OUR SPEAKERS:
- John Ferman and Deanna Hamm (father and daughter) are co-founders of the EDS Awareness Program.
- They first introduced the EDS Awareness program at the 2012 EDNF/EDS conference and have been sponsors every year.
The mission of EDS Awareness is to ensure greater understanding of Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome (EDS) by patients, the general public and within the medical community – in order to improve the quality of life for those affected by EDS – and those who care for them.
- To assist and encourage support groups to organize and spread Knowledge about EDS in their local Communities.
- To help EDSers locate valuable information, continue to learn, and to share awareness materials with their EDS peers.
- To educate patients, healthcare providers and the public about EDS through live webinars held twice a month.
CONTRIBUTIONS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
- Provided free tools and mentoring to help start 110+ EDS Local Support Groups world-wide… and growing
- Host free EDS educational webinars monthly since 2013. 65+ webinars available at our EDS Awareness website
EDSawareness.com offers FREE Educational Sessions twice/month!
To receive webinar announcements via email, Click Here
To watch video RECORDINGS of previous presentations, Click Here
We appreciate your Facebook shares, Likes and Comments