Webinar: “Physical Therapy for Sexual Dysfunction in EDS”
Watch this online learning session!
TOPIC: “Physical Therapy for Sexual Dysfunction in EDS”
PRESENTER: Jennifer Ortiz, MPT, WSC
Sponsored by www.bodysupportstore.com
Caution: This recording has “adult content” and is not suitable for children.
Please listen to the program in its entirety before deciding to show it to your children!
EDSawareness.com offers FREE Educational Sessions twice/month!
To receive webinar announcements via email, Click Here
To watch video RECORDINGS of previous presentations, Click Here
About our speaker: Jennifer Ortiz, MPT, WSC
– Jennifer has EDS.
– She has spoken at the EDNF Learning Conference.
– Jennifer graduated from Loma Linda University in California with a Masters in Physical Therapy.
– She has experience in a variety of settings including sports, neuro-rehabilitation, geriatrics, orthopedics, lymphedema, aquatic therapy, osteoporosis and male and female pelvic floor physical therapy.
– Jennifer has taken an advanced manual therapy class in visceral manipulation.
– She is certified in Women’s Health Physical Therapy by the American Board of Physical Therapy Specialties (ABPTS)
– Jennifer has served as a Clinical Instructor for University of Maryland Baltimore, Winston Salem University, Howard University and Rutgers University Internships
– Jennifer has presented at multiple continuing education events, community education events and round table discussions on topics related to pelvic floor physical therapy and teaches classes on pelvic health and rehabilitation at several colleges and universities.
Member of the Women’s Health Section of the APTA
Member of the Private Practice Section of the APTA
Member of the Maryland Chapter of the APTA
Member of the International Pelvic Pain Society
Member of the Interstitial Cystitis Network
Member of the International Society for the Study of Women’s Sexual Health (ISSWSH)
We appreciate your Facebook shares, Likes and Comments