Webinar: “New Surgery for EDS Feet and Ankles”
Watch the recording of this webinar
Sponsored by www.bodysupportstore.com
Topic – “Soft Tissue Surgery in Collagen Disease (for EDS Feet & Ankles)”
Presenter – Dr. Patrick Agnew
INVITE YOUR FRIENDS: Spread the knowledge! Please post this announcement on Facebook, and forward this invitation to others who may be interested in this FREE learning session.
EDSawareness.com offers FREE Educational Sessions twice/month!
To receive webinar announcements via email, Click Here
To watch video RECORDINGS of previous presentations, Click Here
About our speaker: Dr. Patrick Agnew, DPM
– Dr. Agnew has been board certified in Foot and ankle surgery since 1990.
– He was trained in microvascular surgery at the Uniformed Services University of Health Sciences.
– Dr. Agnew is on the National Professional Advisory Network for Ehlers-Danlos National Foundation
– He is the founder and director of the Eastern Virginia Medical School Podiatric Medicine and Surgery Residencies
– Dr. Agnew is a member of the American Podiatric Medical Association, the Virginia Podiatric Medical Association, the Hampton Roads Podiatric Medical Society, and the Association of Military Surgeons of the United States.
– He is a past president of the American College of Foot and Ankle Pediatrics and the Hampton Roads Podiatric Medical Society. He is a Fellow of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons.
– Dr. Agnew is the pediatrics section editor of the Journal of Foot and Ankle Surgery.
– He is a Captain in the Unites States Naval Reserve, retired. He was decorated for service during Operation Desert Shield/Storm
We appreciate your Shares, Likes and Comments