Free Webinar: “Dry Needling for EDS”
Watch this video presentation!
TOPIC: “Dry Needling for EDS Pain Management: Can muscle performance be improved?”
PRESENTER: Frank Gargano PT, DPT, OCS, CIDN, MCTA, CWT
Links to resources mentioned in the video presentation:
Dry needling therapy can decrease pain, click here.
Dry needling FAQs and why it is very different than acupuncture, click here.
There are many high-quality studies that demonstrate dry needling to be an effective and safe method for the treatment of myofascial pain. Click here
Frank’s article for POTs patients, click here.
About our speaker:
Frank Gargano, PT, DPT, OCS, CIDN, MCTA, CWT
Dr. Gargano’s dry needling approach concentrates not ONLY on trigger points, but considers the systemic neurological relationship of pain and tissue dysfunction. It focuses on the neurological features of trigger points and physiology of sensory nerve modulation.
Frank Gargano is the owner of Rehabilitex Physical Therapy in Solon, Ohio (a Cleveland suburb) where he sees many EDS patients. He trains physical therapists throughout the country on integrative dry needling techniques.
- Frank Gargano has over 24 years of orthopedic physical therapy experience in treating musculoskeletal pain and dysfunction.
- He is President and lead instructor for the Integrative Dry Needling Institute LLC which provides dry needing seminars to allied health professionals.
- He is Board Certified in Orthopedics through the American Physical Therapy Association.
- Since 1996, Dr. Gargano has been instructing orthopedic manual therapy seminars across the US and internationally.
- Dr. Gargano is a published author. He authored 4 book chapters this past year:
- Two case chapters that integrate dry needing and manual therapy in the treatment of headaches and how dry needing can be used to enhance athletic performance.
- One chapter utilizing Mobilization with Movement for the upper cervical spine for the treatment of pain, dizziness and headaches.
- One chapter on the neurological concept of Pain Release Phenomenons (PRPs)
- Dr. Gargano is active in clinical research on the effects of dry needing.
- His current project involves comparing joint mobilization and dry needling in the treatment of lumbosacral pain.
EDSawareness.com offers FREE Educational Sessions twice/month!
To receive webinar announcements via email, Click Here
To watch video RECORDINGS of previous presentations, Click Here