Webinar: “Physical Therapy for EDS”
Watch the recording of this webinar.
Sponsored by www.bodysupportstore.com
TOPIC: “Physical Therapy for EDS: Including how your posture and thorax/ribcage affects your PT program”
PRESENTER: Trish Meegan, DPT, L, ATC
INVITE YOUR FRIENDS: Spread the knowledge! Please post this announcement on Facebook, and forward this invitation to others who may be interested in this FREE learning session.
EDSawareness.com offers FREE Educational Sessions twice/month!
To receive webinar announcements via email, Click Here
To watch video RECORDINGS of previous presentations, Click Here
About our speaker: Patricia Meegan, DPT, L, ATC
- Trish Meegan practices Physical Therapy at Healy Physical Therapy in Cumberland, Rhode Island.
- She specializes in manual therapy, and has experience treating Ehlers-Danlos patients since 2011 (with a focus in EDS since 2013). Trish is the PT Clinical Education Staff Mentor as well as a clinical instructor for graduate students.
- In addition, Trish provides inpatient rehabilitation at Southern New England Rehabilitation Center at Our Lady of Fatima Hospital.
- She also teaches as an adjunct instructor at New England Institute of Technology in the Physical Therapy Assistant Program.
- Trish received her Doctorate of Physical Therapy and undergraduate/graduate degrees in Athletic Training/Sports Medicine from Quinnipiac University.
We appreciate your Facebook shares, Likes and comments