Webinar “Managing Life with Neurological Symptoms” – Recording Available
TOPIC: “Managing Life with Neurological Symptoms and EDS”
PRESENTER: Dr. Petra Klinge
Dr. Klinge joined the Neurosurgery Foundation as attending neurosurgeon and associate professor at Brown University in 2009.
Sponsored by www.bodysupportstore.com
Click here for a link to the video recording
About our speaker: Petra Klinge, MD, PhD
- Petra Klinge, MD is an internationally renowned general neurosurgeon specializing in the surgical treatment of patients with brain tumors, hydrocephalus and Alzheimer’s disease, pediatric diseases and treatment of congenital diseases like Chiari and spinal malformations.
- Klinge joined the Neurosurgery Foundation as attending neurosurgeon and associate professor at Brown University in 2009. Prior to that, she was professor of neurosurgery at the Medical School Hannover, Germany.
- She received her medical degree at the University of Kiel in 1993 and completed her neurosurgical residency at Hannover Medical School in Germany in 2002.
- Klinge was senior associate professor of neurosurgery at the International Neuroscience Institute in Hannover, Germany, where she had the opportunity to be educated by Professor M. Samii, a founder of modern skull base surgery.
- She is an active member of the American Association of Neurosurgeons and the Congress of Neurological Surgeons.
- Klinge’s scientific interests comprise the development of advanced techniques for diagnosing and treatment of dementia, experimental work to advance the understanding of normal aging and dementia and to develop novel biotechnical treatment approaches including stem cell therapy.
- Her scientific publications are listed by the US National Library of Medicine.
Questions about our programs can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
EDSawareness.com offers FREE Educational Sessions monthly!
To receive webinar announcements via email, Click Here
To watch video RECORDINGS of previous presentations, Click Here
We appreciate your Facebook shares, Likes and Comments