Webinar: “Mast Cell Activation Syndrome”
Watch this video presentation!
TOPIC: “Mast Cell Activation Syndrome”
PRESENTER: Dr. Lawrence Afrin
Sponsored by www.BodySupportStore.com
INVITE YOUR FRIENDS: Spread the knowledge! Please post this announcement on Facebook, and forward this to others who may be interested in this FREE learning session.
EDSawareness.com offers FREE Educational Sessions monthly!
To receive webinar announcements via email, Click Here
To watch video RECORDINGS of previous presentations, Click Here
About our speaker:
- Dr. Afrin earned his M.D. at the Medical University of South Carolina (MUSC) in 1988, where he also pursued internal medicine residency and hematology/oncology clinical and research fellowships.
- He was on the faculty at MUSC (1995-2014) and was active in undergraduate and graduate medical education, educational and IT administration, and practice and research in hematology/oncology and medical informatics.
- In the past 10 years, Dr. Afrin’s clinical work has increasingly focused in hematology, especially mast cell disease.
- He directed the MUSC’s myeloproliferative neoplasms clinical trials program.
- He joined the staff at University of Minnesota in 2014.
- Dr. Afrin has served on national panels on oncology education and quality care and speaks widely in his areas of focus.
- He has an extensive record of peer-reviewed publications and serves on the editorial boards for several journals and on the Medical Advisory Board for The Mastocytosis Society. He is also a member of the American Society of Hematology and the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- Dr. Afrin recently published a book called “Never Bet Against Occam: Mast Cell Activation Disease and the Modern Epidemics of Chronic Illness and Medical Complexity”.
We appreciate your Facebook shares, Likes and comments