Webinar: “Managing Centralized Pain in Ehlers-Danlos”
Watch this FREE online learning session!
Sponsored by www.bodysupportstore.com
TOPIC: “Managing Centralized Pain in Ehlers-Danlos”
PRESENTER: Forest Tennant, MD, DrPH
About our speaker: Forest Tennant, MD, DrPH
– Forest Tennant, MD, DrPH specializes in the research and treatment of intractable pain at the Veract Intractable Pain Clinics in West Covina, California.
– Dr. Tennant started his pain clinic in 1975, originally focused on treating the pain of cancer and post-polio disease.
– He has authored over 300 scientific articles and books, including a handbook for pain patients called “The Intractable Pain Patient’s Handbook for Survival”.
– Dr. Tennant is a member of the American Academy of Pain Medicine, the American Academy of Pain Management, the American Pain Society, and the American Society of Addiction Medicine.
– He has formerly served as a Medical Officer in the US Army and US Public Health Service.
– In the past, Dr Tennant has been a consultant to the US Food and Drug Administration, National Institute on Drug Abuse, Drug Enforcement Administration, LA Dodgers, National Football League, and NASCAR.
Dr. Tennant is Editor Emeritus of Practical Pain Management, the nation’s most widely circulated pain journal for physicians.
UCLA School of Public Health
Residency, Preventive Medicine, 1972–1974
University of California at San Francisco
Residency, General Surgery, 1971–1977
Boston Children’s Hospital
Residency, Pediatrics, 1977–1979
University of Texas Medical Branch Hospitals
Residency, Internal Medicine, 1967–1968
University of Louisville Hospital
Internship, Transitional Year, 1966–1967
University of Kansas School of Medicine
Class of 1966