Free Webinar: “Gastrointestinal Disorders in EDS”
Join us for a recording of this Free learning session!
Dr. Manu Sood presents “Gastrointestinal Disorders in EDS” .
Sponsored by www.bodysupportstore.com
Click here for the recording of this program
Click here for the slides used in this presentation
About our speaker: Manu Sood, MD
- Dr. Sood is Professor and Chief of Division of Pediatric Gastroenterology at Medical College of Wisconsin
- He is Medical Director of Gastroenterology and Program Director, Motility at Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin
- He was awarded Castle Connolly’s Top Doctors™ (2013)
- Dr. Sood has spoken at the EDNF Conference.
- He has been published in more than 10 journals, including topics such as GI Motility Disorders, IBS and GERD.
Professor and Chief
Division of Pediatric Gastroenterology, Medical College of Wisconsin
2011 – Present (4 years)
Medical College of Wisconsin
2004 – 2011 (7 years)
Royal Manchester Children’s Hospital
Central Manchester University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
2001 – 2004 (3 years)
Click here for more about Dr Manu Sood
EDSawareness.com offers FREE Educational Sessions twice/month!
To receive webinar announcements via email, Click Here
To watch video RECORDINGS of previous presentations, Click Here
We appreciate your Facebook shares, Likes and comments.