Webinar: “EDS & Pain”
Watch this video presentation!
TOPIC: “EDS & Pain”
PRESENTER: Dr. Norman Marcus
Sponsored by www.bodysupportstore.com
INVITE YOUR FRIENDS: Spread the knowledge! Please post this announcement on Facebook, and forward this to others who may be interested in this FREE learning session.
EDSawareness.com offers FREE Educational Sessions twice/month!
To receive webinar announcements via email, Click Here
To watch video RECORDINGS of previous presentations, Click Here
About our speaker:
- Dr. Marcus is Associate Professor of Anesthesiology and Psychiatry at NYU/Langone School of Medicine and Director of the Division of Muscle Pain Research.
- He is a past president of the American Academy of Pain Medicine and currently is on the Board of Directors of the American Board of Pain Medicine.
- Dr. Marcus founded and directed three pain centers in NYC and the UK.
- His professional career is devoted to the contribution of soft tissue in the evaluation and treatment of common pain syndromes and the establishment of standardized pain treatment outcomes.
- Dr. Marcus is the author of multiple articles and textbook chapters.
- He is president of a newly formed foundation, FRAME (Foundation for Research and Advocacy for Muscle pain Evaluation and Treatment).
- Dr. Marcus did a poster presentation at the first EDS Society meeting in NYC in May of 2016 on the use of laser to treat pain in EDS patients..
Education and Certifications:
MD – State University of New York, Upstate Medical Center, Syracuse, NY
American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology in 1993
American Board of Pain Medicine in 1997
UK Medical License
Current Academic Appointments:
1999-Present: Clinical Associate Professor in Anesthesiology and Psychiatry, NYU School of Medicine, NY, NY
2005- Present: Director, Division of Muscle Pain Research, Department of Anesthesiology, New York University School of Medicine, NY, NY
2012-Present: Associate Professor of Psychiatry, New York Medical College, Valhalla, NY
We appreciate your Facebook Shares, Likes and Comments