Webinar: “Chronic Pain, Poor Sleep, Depression, and Fatigue in EDS”
Watch this video presentation!
TOPIC: “Chronic Pain, Poor Sleep, Depression, and Fatigue in EDS”
Presenter: Alan Pocinki, MD
Sponsored by www.bodysupportstore.com
About Alan Pocinki, MD, FACP
– Dr. Pocinki received his degree from the Cornell University Medical College.
– He completed his internship and residency at Washington Hospital Center.
– Dr. Pocinki is a Clinical Assocate Professor at George Washington University Medical Center, and a Fellow of the American College of Physicians.
– He has served the D.C. Medical Society in a variety of capacities, including as a Member of its Board of Trustees
– Dr. Pocinki was honored for his work by the Medical Society with its Distinguished Service Award.
– He has also served as the President of the D.C. Society of Internal Medicine, and was named the national Young Internist of the Year by the American Society of Internal Medicine in 1997.
– Dr. Pocinki patients have voted him one of the “Top Primary Care Doctors in Washington” in a leading consumer magazine, and his peers have similarly voted him one of Washingtonian magazine’s “Top Doctors.”
EDSawareness.com offers FREE Educational Sessions twice/month!
To receive webinar announcements via email, Click Here
To watch video RECORDINGS of previous presentations, Click Here
We appreciate your Facebook shares, Likes and comments.