Free Webinar: “Sinus Care for Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome”
Watch this video presentation!
TOPIC: “Sinus Care for Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome”
PRESENTER: Subinoy Das, MD, FACS, FARS
Sponsored by www.bodysupportstore.com
About our speaker: Dr. Subinoy Das
Dr. Das is currently taking new patients in Columbus, OH. He is the Chief Executive Officer and Interim Medical Director at the new U.S. Institute for Advanced Sinus Care and Research in Columbus, OH. He also serves as the Executive Vice President and Chair of the Scientific Advisory Board for ENTVantage Dx, a diagnostic company in Austin, TX.
- Director, Division of Rhinology/Sinus Surgery at The Ohio State University, 2008 – 2014
- Assistant Professor at Medical College of Georgia, 2007 – 2008
- Dr. Das has been recognized as one of the nation’s best sinus surgeons and received multiple awards as one of America’s best doctors (top 5% of surgeons)
- U.S. board-certified otolaryngologist, Fellow of the American College of Surgeons, and Fellow of the American Rhinologic Society
- Research Associate of the Center of Microbial Pathogenesis at the Research Institute, Nationwide Children’s Hospital
- His NIH funded research was awarded the 2013 Fowler Award (top basic science research award in otolaryngology) for his work on detecting the cause of sinus infections
University of Virginia, 1993-2001
Doctor of Medicine (M.D.), Medicine and Bachelor of Arts (B.A.)
Click here for more information about Dr. Subinoy Das and the U.S. Institute for Advanced Sinus Care and Research
EDSawareness.com offers FREE Educational Sessions twice/month!
To receive webinar announcements via email, Click Here
To watch video RECORDINGS of previous presentations, Click Here