Archive for the ‘Community’ Category

Laura’s “Can-Do” Spirit Persists with EDS

Posted on December 4, 2012

“Lyons received an associate’s degree from LLCC in May. Making the greeting cards keeps her busy and makes her feel useful”, she said. Among cards are ones with sayings ‘Congrats On Your New Job’ (with three-dimensional flowers), ‘Sending Thanks Wishes with Gratitude and Appreciation For You’ and ‘Wishing you all the happiness that your holiday […]

Read More

Laura’s “Can-Do” Spirit Persists with EDS

Posted on December 3, 2012

Laura Lyons has a positive attitude while managing her life with EDS. She has found many ways to contribute using the many creative talents she has. The following are excerpts from an article about Laura that appeared in the Springfield, IL newspaper. “Lyons received an associate’s degree from LLCC in May. Making the greeting cards keeps her busy […]

Read More

Kristin Means Benefit for Medical Funds – and a surprise!

Posted on November 18, 2012

Kristin Means is featured in our www.edsawareness.com Home page video as she is interviewed with Dr. Henderson. Here is an opportunity to thank her for all that she does for EDS awareness. “Kristin Means, 31, with her father George Feracco is thrilled Saturday as she finds out that there is a 2013 Chrysler Town & Country van waiting […]

Read More

Practical Parenting Tips for those with Physical Limitations

Posted on September 20, 2012

by Jennie Macdonald  As someone who suffers from two chronic illnesses (Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome and Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome) that include fatigue and joint pain as my two major limitations, I understood the extreme need to be efficient with my time and energy in my early years of parenting. For me, a main priority was to […]

Read More

My Friends and Family Dealing with EDS

Posted on August 1, 2012

jmurphx has EDS and describes, through her text and music, what it is like for her and her family to deal with this disorder. We hear about her many friends and family with EDS.  She is a brave lady who keeps a positive attitude while helping herself and others manage Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome. Check out jmurphx’s […]

Read More

First International Symposium on Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome

Posted on May 21, 2012

This International symposium will focus on current progress and controversies in diagnosis, treatment and pathogenesis of Ehlers-Danlos syndrome. Experts will present the latest developments in the field, both of the clinical and molecular level.

Add Comment | Comments Off on First International Symposium on Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome

Read More

Get Webinar Announcements And Our FREE Guide

Support EDS Awareness

See all upcoming events

Current Poll

How long until you received a proper diagnosis for EDS?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...