Webinar: “Gastrointestinal Motility Disorders and Cyclic Vomiting”
Watch this video presentation!
TOPIC: “Gastrointestinal Motility Disorders and Cyclic Vomiting”
PRESENTERS: Dr. Manu Sood and Dr. Katja Kovacic, Pediatric Gastroenterologists
Sponsored by www.bodysupportstore.com
About our speakers:
Dr. Manu Sood
- Dr. Sood is Professor and Chief of Division of Pediatric Gastroenterology at Medical College of Wisconsin
- He is Medical Director of Gastroenterology and Program Director, Motility at Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin
- He was awarded Castle Connolly’s Top Doctors™
- Dr. Sood has spoken at a past EDS Awareness series webinar.
- He has been published in more than 10 journals, including topics such as GI Motility Disorders, IBS and GERD.
Dr. Katja Kovacic
- Dr. Kovacic is board certified in Pediatrics and a subspecialized Pediatric Gastroenterologist.
- She has expertise and special interest in managing patients with functional bowel, motility, gastro-esophageal reflux disease and feeding disorders.
- Dr. Kovacic is part of the nationally recognized GI motility program at the Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin Center for Pediatric Neurogastroenterology, Motility and Autonomic Disorders.
- She performs motility testing including pH-impedance and esophageal, antroduodenal, colon and anorectal manometry studies.
- Dr. Kovacic is also part of the multidisciplinary Feeding Team.
- Her research is focused on developing better diagnostic tools and therapies for complex disorders such as chronic nausea and gastroparesis.
- Dr. Kovacic’s primary goal is to help children and families who suffer from chronic and debilitating GI disorders achieve the best possible care and quality of life.
EDSawareness.com offers FREE Educational Sessions monthly!
To receive webinar announcements via email, Click Here
To watch video RECORDINGS of previous presentations, Click Here
We appreciate your Facebook shares, Likes and Comments.