Webinar: “Results of the EDS Awareness World-Wide Survey”
Watch the recording of this webinar.
Sponsored by www.bodysupportstore.com
TOPIC: Results of the EDS Awareness World-Wide Survey
PRESENTERS: John Ferman and Deanna Hamm
John Ferman and Deanna Hamm (father and daughter) are co-founders of the EDS Awareness Program.
There were 2544 respondents to this World-Wide survey from 26 countries. The specific results were presented and discussed during this webinar.
ABOUT OUR SPEAKERS:
- John Ferman and Deanna Hamm (father and daughter) are co-founders of the EDS Awareness Program.
- They first introduced the EDS Awareness program at the 2012 EDNF conference and have been sponsors for these conferences for the last 4 years. Will be a conference sponsor in 2016.
The mission of EDS Awareness is to ensure greater understanding of Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome (EDS) by patients, the general public and within the medical community – in order to improve the quality of life for those affected by EDS – and those who care for them.
- To assist and encourage support groups to organize and spread Knowledge about EDS in their local Communities.
- To help EDSers locate valuable information, continue to learn, and to share awareness materials with their EDS peers.
- To educate patients, healthcare providers and the public about EDS through live webinars held twice a month.
CONTRIBUTIONS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
- Provided free tools and mentoring to help start 100+ EDS Local Support Groups world-wide… and growing
- Host free EDS educational webinars 2x each month since 2013. 50+ webinars available at our EDS Awareness website
EDSawareness.com offers FREE Educational Sessions twice/month!
To receive webinar announcements via email, Click Here
To watch video RECORDINGS of previous presentations, Click Here
We appreciate your Facebook shares, Likes and Comments