Free Webinar – “Soft Tissue Surgery in Collagen Disease (for EDS Feet & Ankles)” – Recording Available
Watch the recording of this free webinar
Sponsored by www.bodysupportstore.com
Topic – “Soft Tissue Surgery in Collagen Disease (for EDS Feet & Ankles)”
Presenter – Dr. Patrick Agnew
INVITE YOUR FRIENDS: Spread the knowledge! Please post this announcement on Facebook, and forward this invitation to others who may be interested in this FREE learning session.
About our speaker: Dr. Patrick Agnew, DPM
– Dr. Agnew has been board certified in Foot and ankle surgery since 1990.
– He was trained in microvascular surgery at the Uniformed Services University of Health Sciences.
– Dr. Agnew is on the National Professional Advisory Network for Ehlers-Danlos National Foundation
– He is the founder and director of the Eastern Virginia Medical School Podiatric Medicine and Surgery Residencies
– Dr. Agnew is a member of the American Podiatric Medical Association, the Virginia Podiatric Medical Association, the Hampton Roads Podiatric Medical Society, and the Association of Military Surgeons of the United States.
– He is a past president of the American College of Foot and Ankle Pediatrics and the Hampton Roads Podiatric Medical Society. He is a Fellow of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons.
– Dr. Agnew is the pediatrics section editor of the Journal of Foot and Ankle Surgery.
– He is a Captain in the Unites States Naval Reserve, retired. He was decorated for service during Operation Desert Shield/Storm
EDSawareness.com offers FREE Educational Sessions twice/month!
To receive webinar announcements via email, Click Here
To watch video RECORDINGS of previous presentations, Click Here
(then select “previous page” to view more recordings.)
To attend the next live session, Click Here
(then select the upcoming presenter’s announcement to view meeting log-in instructions
We appreciate your Shares, Likes and Comments