Your message has been received, and we’ll be in contact shortly to provide you………….
Here’s some more ideas to think about.
Ways to contribute:
1. Submit a posting about an article you’ve read online. Summarize what you learned from it and why its important to EDSers. (Provide website address for the article.)
2. Summarize a topic you read on a discussion board or social media site. This is valuable because other EDSers can learn about the subject.
3. Submit an original article sharing your story. Write about any topic that affects EDSers. For example: your diagnosis, your experiences, valuable information or EDS coping techniques. We also welcome your videos or artwork. Have fun with it!
4. Ask your family, friends, and caregivers to share their stories, experiences and advice about helping loved ones with EDS.
5. Ask your medical providers to write about their specialty, experiences with EDS patients, or how they learned about EDS.
Thank you for your interest in contributing to our EDS community!
My diagnosis journey
Coping or pacing strategies
Treatments or therapies
Managing pain or doing tasks with less pain
Product reviews – “my favorite things”
EDS Awareness tools or suggestions
Vascular EDS issues
Associated health conditions (FMS, POTS, etc.)
EDS & relationships
Strategies for families and caregivers
Video demonstration or personal testimony
Inspiration or humor
Art, poems, songs, etc.